In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place to talk about the Florida State Seminoles
The place to discuss general topics outside of Florida State
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Christmas time sorta sucks too!
It's not even snow time yet, and I'm over this crap already. We've had "dustings" for the last 3-4 days, and it's a pain in the stinkbutt. It's 23 here in Nashville this morning, and they "predict" it will run all the way up to 39! I need to take down the 11 Million outside decorations the wife collects, and get them stowed up in the attic for another year. She is under pain of being shot in the arse with my BB gun if she so much as looks at an "After Christmas Sale" on plastic crap this year. Anyhow, I've had enough, and am ready for the spring to come arunnin', especially our Spring Game. If my ClownCrap Doctors will give me the wave of the hand to travel, I'm coning down to Tally and aggravate everybody.
1. Grumpy calls it like he 'n I see it.
2. So nice I had to post it twice.
3. Little jerk has a weird look on his face. I think he needs some time out in the freezer.
This post has been edited 3 times, most recently by Nashnole 19 months ago
1. Hey Claus! I'd take along my gas-mask if I were you! Just sayin'!
2. Look out! Ohhhhhh Noooooooooo!
3. It's OK, go ahead and get a few down yer neck. You'll enjoy the trip and not notice the cold so much.
1. It's OK, you can join in if ya wanna!
2. Be sure to leave a baggie for Uncle Nash in his stocking.
3. By the Congressperson, for the Congressperson, up the hiney of their constituents.
1. This is what you have to look forward to when "Santa's" bills come.
2. OK, if that's what you really want honey, happy to oblige!
3. What I tell the kids, to get them out of the den where extremely important FOOTBALL is being decided.
1. Gotta get ready for the date tonight.
2. Deer in the headlights. Yump Rudolph, YUMP!
3. I prayed to Santa to bring me this for Christmas. Got FSU socks instead.
1. Well, guess we barely made it out alive. My bills kept acomin' too.
2. Anybody remember this tune?
3. I still get calls from these folks wanting me to spend several hundred dollars to stay "listed".
This post was edited by Nashnole 19 months ago
2. We're occupied with naughtiness in here, GTFO!
3. Two Jews and a Giant walk into a bar ..................................
1. My list of things to do.
2. I knew it! Then Hollyweird types been hoodwinkin' me!
3. Dem bones, dem bones, dem skinny bones. C'mon 'ere! You need a full check out..... 'er UP!
1. I'd look for the cat, and try to punt her into the Christmas Tree.
2. Used to be, then Christmas happened. Get this, We're out at WalMart, shopping for last minute food items. I'm looking over the Ginormous Flat-Panel TV's, when the wife comes up with a cart full of pen and pencil sets, boxes of candy and a portable hair dryer. 'What's all this sheet" I ask. "Oh, this is just in case we have drop in guests. I want to have a present for them." NOW do you see why Uncle Nash's credit card has a hole in it large enough for a fat man to roll through?
3. I saw one of these still operational down in Georgia this past thanksgiving.
1. I emit noxious mixed gases. Turkey is the worst. Add in some Baked Beanos..........
2. Uncle Nash as a lad, getting in some practice in luring unsuspecting females to their ravishment.
3. That's right baby, some Wild Italian Stallion action.
3-2-1 TOUCHDOWN FSU
Got time on his hands? Up votes anyway. Funny chit.
I'm so ready for summer!!!!
Some good stuff Nash, I will say I really hate winter, but I do like the holidays. I like spending time with family and friends
My little frosty pug would agree Nash. Bring on spring!
While watching TV - during the commercials, I hit up several websites that have humorous content, and capture those that tickle my fancy, and share some of them with my friends on here who have asked me to continue with this type of feature. Thanks for your support.
I absolutely hate winter. I hate cold weather and hope I never have to live in a place where it regularly snows. I also hate going to work and leaving work without the sun being out. Can't wait for spring/summer.
I totally have undiagnosed Seasonal Affective Disorder. I cannot stand Winter. I hate the cold, I hate the short days, I hate Xmas. Hate everything.
I hear if you get you a fat chick or two and youll love winter...ijs
or guys, if you are INTO that sorta thingy...
Heat in the Winter, and shade in the Summer. Fat girls need love too. They're appreciative, usually know how to cook, and know where all the best buffets are located. What more could one ask for. You know the old saying, "once you've had fat-back, you never go back!"
Yes, I feel the same
Fat girls try harder too...and never leave a mess cuz they're always hungry
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports