In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1308
On this Board 1017Record: 3837 (2/3/2013)
Online now 1296Record: 5859 (2/14/2012)
The place to talk about the Florida State Seminoles
The place to discuss general topics outside of Florida State
You have no favorite boards.
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or it may last a year. But eventually, it will subside. If i quit, however it will last forever.
"It's not the SEC conference vs. the ACC conference," "It's Florida State vs. Auburn." --Lamarcus Joyner
Got to be the gates. I love going to work on mondays after a gaytor loss....All those SAD FACES for me to rag on...
Belmont. Hate their guts.
1. gators- goes without say
2. clemson- goes without say
3. canes- more so because of their fanbase
4. va tech- just don't like them
5. nd- obvious reasons
6. wake- ill never forget the 30-0 nothing loss
7. boise state- not a fan that they still hold on to the Me against the world mentality. If you feel slighted then go out and play someone other then the opening game. Go to other big teams homes and earn your respect.
8. rutgers- a lot of people just hate on them because they had that one season and their fans went wild. I'm from NJ and have family and friends that are RU alums. These guys think they should be part of the football elite when they should just be happy that they have stablized their program to an annual 7,8, maybe 9 win team. It saddens me to hate my home state team but I can't stand their complaining. They also have a boise state complex in which they feel that big teams should want to do a home and home. They are angry that ND wont do a home and home and the fact that ND wants the return game to be at Giants Stadium. The truth is there is more ND faithful in NJ and Rutgers fans just can't seem to grasp that. If you want to be a part of the big boys then go into their house and punch them in the face, then you can demand home and homes IMO.
9. Maryland- lived in DC for 6 years and this fanbase/ state is completely worthless.
10. Boston College- A few friends are alums and they still live in the Matty Ice era.
Honorable mentions- Penn State, Ohio State, USF, Auburn.
FSU -->----->> The Unconquered Uprising
Kenny Powers: "A true champion will do whatever it takes to rise above. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies."
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports