In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 462
Online now 412 Record: 5859 (2/14/2012)
The place to talk about the Florida State Seminoles
The place to discuss general topics outside of Florida State
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Not the best, but the most important.
1) Walker without a doubt. We desperately needed a stud DE.
2) MThomas. Just because he might be the best defensive player in the country and we need playmakers on defense. Also, because he really opens up that BTW pipeline.
3) Wilson Bell. Needed an OT and I think he's going to surpise folks.
This post was edited by napoleon 14 months ago
"I never knew I had a foot until I noticed it was on your neck"
These 3 fill massive needs
Yes, Hollin is definitely in my top 4; should probably be in my top 3.
Think you nailed it. Walker/Bell are 1-2 for me followed by Hollin based purely on needs.
I like the list and i still think it could be interchangeable
I'll go with
1. Jalen Ramsey- Easy choice he will help carry on the tradition of great defensive backs at FSU and CB was a position of need with the loss of X. Rhodes and it helps be more versatile with the different guys we have in our secondary like PJ Williams can play either CB or safety even though i think he will be a great nickel or Corner he may be used as a Safety. Ramsey could easily be AA by his second season if he beats out Darby or Waisome and has the talents and build to be a first round guy in 4 years.
2. M. Thomas we have a lot of talent at LB spot and if he reaches his potential he may be the best of the bunch(hard to say with all of the talent we have but he could be the best) and a great LB makes a defensive that much tougher.
3. Ryan Green- We have very low depth at the position and injuries could have Green in the rotation by october, you never know. Plus he is has everything you want in a RB size, speed, and hands he could play slot easily if needed.
I didn't think we needed a stud DE as bad as we needed Rb since we have MEJ, Casher, Newberry
I'd go with Green, Thomas/EJ (needed lb depth and hit a home run across the LB board), Bell/Densin (OL depth is huge)
FSU -->----->> The Unconquered Uprising
The most important recruit in the 2013 was Golson IMO, said it from day 1
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or it may last a year. But eventually, it will subside. If i quit, however it will last forever.
Funny how people fall in love with certain recruits....
We shall see who has a better college career Golson or Bell?
My money is on Bell, not because he is at FSU nor from any film, but from the way Golson handled his recruiting and his OV at FSU. Demonstrated some troubling issues, from not being able to handle alcohol, getting kicked out of a bar, wandering around French Town and telling everyone how smitten he was at Mississippi while on his official to another school. Compare that to Bell's behavior???? Golson has some serious growing up to do in the next few years if he is to find success.
Didn't Golson's ranking continually drop throughout the recruiting process?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports