In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 462
Online now 154 Record: 5859 (2/14/2012)
The place to talk about the Florida State Seminoles
The place to discuss general topics outside of Florida State
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
1. I dont ever want to hear another bad word about the student section. They were there and they were loud. The alumni and away team sides were just sad.
2. James Wilder JR AKA pinball is one tough runner. I dont care if he was playing the southeast sisters of the poor school of the blind he ran with some serious heart.
3. Cam erving might just be the real deal. I do know that it is murray state but he caved in the left side of their line on multiple occasions.
4. Kelvin benjamin needs to be more involved. Once he got some catches he had some pep in his step and looked even better.
5. It should not be allowed to have the quality depth that we do at wr.
6. Ronald darby may have the best closing speed i have ever seen.
7. It was nice to see nick oleary more involved in the game plan.
8. I have never seen one person walk off the field and get a standing ovation for just how hard they were playing like wilder did last night.
are you a student? Did you leave by halftime with more than 1/2 of the other students?
The alumni side was full through the 3rd quarter. Full. I was impressed with the attendance, given the score.
I stayed till the clock read zero, and sang the fight song after for each of the 69 points.
Wilder: you're right. He ran with heart.
No i am not a student and i stood in the alumni side til the clock read 00:00 and the team had left the field. The alumni side wasnt even close to being full. I can tell you that from the hundreds of seats right in front of me. Not to mention that it wasnt even that full at kickoff. A lot of people didnt get to their seats til halfway thru the first.
So get off your high and might horse man.
Had to go sit in the other end zone because there was nowhere to sit in the student section. Packed.
Ticket office allocated all 16k tickets to students and then gave them as many as they wanted that were not sold to Murray State fans. Rather than sit in those seats, many of them packed into the student section, so props to our students. This is the second year in a row where they've taken their full allocation and then some more.
The vast majority of the empty seats were in the endzone where the visiting fans should be.
In spite of the schedule, the lack of Oklahoma or West Virginia, we are on track to sell more tickets this year than we did last year which ranked No. 6 in new ticket sales.
We had an incredible week of sales last week. A record. And I fully expect this coming week to be off the chain. We now have a 6-game season ticket and a 3-game pack with Florida (Booster members only $60 and above). But you better act quick. There are not many Clemson tickets left.
If you have questions about tickets or anything to do with Seminole Boosters, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post was edited by Jerry Kutz 19 months ago
Jerry Kutz is Sr. VP of Seminole Boosters and was co-founder and columnist of the Osceola. Contact email@example.com or 850-644-4612.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports