In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place to talk about the Florida State Seminoles
The place to discuss general topics outside of Florida State
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Last night was an all star game Miami vs Florida
Franklin in the 4th quarter returned a 103 yard Kickoff return for a touchdown after playing QB the first half. It was the only TD team florida had in a 39-9 loss
The real question is did he and Alex Collins throw up the Tomahawk CHOP?
Life is good. Now lets go win another championship.
Dade spanked the whole state!
To bad the high schools are better than the Dade universities......
Now u see y UM is so great. Our players down here are far ahead of any other area in the country!
I just had to quote that to make sure I read that right.
This post was edited by NoleAkiefer 19 months ago
This post was edited by tricknole 19 months ago
1.UM football is irrelevant. Just a bad program all around.
2. No dade team can beat Broward's Saint Thomas
3. UM only has 3 kids from the whole state of Florida committed to them.
1.while UM football is irrelevant it still manages to put tons of players in the league!
2. St.Thomas would get spanked by Central, Booker T. Northwestern and maybe even Carol city.
3. We have 4 players from florida commited and We'll have more once Thomas, Kirkland, Bryant, grace n bostwic jump on board.
Every school puts players in the league, it doesn't mean their relevant. I disagree that UM is irrelevant, but you would think a team with a record of 20-17 in the last 3 years and lost it's rival in all 3 years wouldn't take so much trash. Say you get Thomas, Kirkland and Bryant does that make you are NC contenders? better than FSU? you win next year in Doak?
Definitely win next year in doak. Every school does put players in the league but not as much as us. Not talking trash at all, just stating our talent in Miami (the city not UM) is superior!
UM players in the NFL have nothing to do with the current state of the program. UM is a mediocre program now (20-17...really??) and this is before the impending curb-stomping.
You really think UM wins definitively next year in Doak? I'll tell you what...lets make it interesting. I live in Miami and will wager any amount that you are willing to put up.
20-17 and still put more players in the league than uf n fsu during that span.
And that means what. That is usually my only gripe with fans is the who is in the NFL from my team. It has crap to do with current rosters and recruits...
1. Glad you can admit UM is an irrelevant program. They are a below average ACC team nothing more , nothing less.
2. How would St. Thomas get spanked by Central? Central got spanked by Manatee who STA put an absolute beating on. Also if you combine all the players from all those schools you just named i nthe NFL right now.... you would still have less current NFL players in the NFL that STA has playing on Sundays right now.
3. Bryant de-committed from the disaster down there and rather red shirt at FSU than start at UM his freshman year. Bostwick doesnt have any grades to end up at any school. Thomas and Kirkland grew up huge UM fans but are aware of what a disaster UM is and are leaning towards FSU.
1. Miami was 1 of 5 schools in the ACC with a winning conference record, 1 of 4 that actually have a winning overall record. There's 12 schools. A below average ACC team would include 2-6 Maryland or 1-7 Boston college.
2. Transitive property doesn't apply to football
3. When did you talk to MT and DK?
Well at least putting all those players in the league in the last three years has won y'all a acc championship and national championship. I think as college football fans we want to see player get put into the league but would like them to win something for the team we root for not just win us 7 games a year
St Thomas barley beat Columbus, we spanked them!
That means players from Dade are just to good.
How can you even compare St Thomas to large urban public schools? St. Thomas is pretty much a university between the way they recruit and how much it costs to attend
Not guilty y'all got to feel me
True, but at the same time they're scared to play a real Dade county power house.
Dade County produces more great players than any other county in the country. It aint gonna help UM though because neither Thomas, Kirkland, Bryant, Collins, nor Burns sign with UM. It's just not gonna happen.
The Future is Now.
But not all of those players in the NFL that played at UM are from dade county... and what does that have to do with UM being 20-17 with more players in the NFL
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports