In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 529
Online now 557 Record: 5859 (2/14/2012)
The place to talk about the Florida State Seminoles
The place to discuss general topics outside of Florida State
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
26234 get your facts straight
Thank you Captain Obvious
Your welcome . I just think it's funny how you bash this board on twitter and tbb. Yet you still come here to post with us simple minded folk.
We don't know any of these things for sure. Its pure message board conjecture and makes for interesting conversation.
However, we do know the facts:
1) Zook was a shitty coach
2) Fans created a website calling him out for being shitty coach
3) UF fired him for being a shitty coach and brought in a real coach
4) UF benefited immensely from bringing in a real coach
These are the facts. Perhaps this is wishful thinking, but we can hope our situation causes a chain of events similar to this.
The reason I dont post here is because of the posters. The site guys like Josh and Chris are unbelievable. They do an excellent job. As far as posters go warchant and unconquered posters are all one in the same. I truely understand more and more everyday on National boards why everyone else hates Nole Nation.
1. Trickett isnt a shitty coach (shitty recruiter, sure)
2. These fans are insignificant. Just like the Zook website was (see next bullet)
3. UF fired him because he was a HC with a shitty record (8-5, 8-5, 7-4)
4. The Oline wasnt responsible for either loss last season. FSU wont benefit until we get a capable OC
Id be fully behind a HireARealOC.com
This post was edited by Lincoln Hawk 13 months ago
"national" board posters are mainly rejects from the team boards that still want to live out their frat house days online
Yeah, I wish Trickett were gone, I really do. But this website, this is just not the way.
And despite my disagreement with you, I had a little respect, until you brought the whole gay thing into this. Accusing another poster of being gay as a way of insulting them? That showed me where you're coming from.
You don't have a case here, OP. This is a flat-out mistake.
Chris Nee of 247Sports.com. You can follow me on twitter @CNee247.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports