In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 800
Online now 130 Record: 5859 (2/14/2012)
The place to talk about the Florida State Seminoles
The place to discuss general topics outside of Florida State
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Bama anywhere, anytime. The reason is obvious: to be the best you have to beat the best.
"I never knew I had a foot until I noticed it was on your neck"
Im excited for them to play at Syracuse because that's only an hour and a half from me. I would be most excited for them to play penn st, Ohio st, Michigan, or BAMA. Id also like to see us beat down auburn, ole miss, and Texas.
Do I need to post the picture that has you in it?
I'd like a Home & Home with Texas (because we've never played them), Bama, LSU, Georgia, USC, Tennessee, Ohio St, Michigan.
GO NOLES! / SCALP EM!
Georgia, Texas, LSU, and as everyone else has said Bama.
Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/travreg
At Michigan. I'd like to see us repeat the '91 performance. Michigan fans in general are some of the most arrogant fans in college football. They are also bar none the most uninformed and parochial-minded as well. Makes for a frustrating combination.
Christo omnino nihil praeponere
1. UGA - Athens is the reason. It's one of the best college towns out there, the downtown area has a ton of great bars and restaurants and it's a great atmosphere on game weekends.
2. Oregon - I've always wanted to go to a game in Autzen and that part of the country.
3. Alabama - Another town i'd like to visit for a game, plus as another poster said you have to beat the best to be the best. Alabama's history is incredible and their fans were great in the game a few years ago.
4. Texas - I've heard many great things about Austin as well and i'm finally going to visit in September for the Texas-Kansas State game. I think facing Mack Brown and his team would be really cool.
5. Tennessee - Growing up i went to many games in Knoxville and it's a fun town with a great gameday atmosphere. Another team i'd like to see the Noles play.
I know the OP's question was only one team, but i couldn't resist.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports